Thursday 9 July 2015

Selective...

I like how with selective photo's and a bit of editing even my sad garden can look presentable


how the old can look like it was meant to be here all along...


that I can make even the small things pretty


If I can do this it is easy to see how the real hard core 'inspirational' bloggers can create such wonderful online worlds.

It does me good to remember this when I get a case of the wanties or envies

My life, my home isn't perfect but it is almost quite perfect for us!


PS
Hydrangeas from last year are at last back in bloom, straberries from many moons ago have given quite a few berries this year and are still producing tiny sweet ones and we have tomatoes plants which also look promising!

Sunny days ahead more blog worthy photo's to come!

Nicky
x

PPS
give-away running over at PriddyPriddy instagram
xx




2 comments:

  1. Dear Nicky
    Your garden looks a treat - I particularly like your choice of blue and I am rather partial to your chair. I hope that all is sunny for you today
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, one day it may not need be quite so editted to get a photo!
      The sun is always just around the corner
      Nicky
      x

      Delete

Thanks for popping by...I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking the time.
I am sorry about having to ask you to prove you're not a robot but for some reason I am having a LOT of spam nowadays {and we're not talking fritters!}
Nicky
x