Wednesday 25 February 2015

Time for Daffodils...

The Darwin awards are given to those who take themselves out of the gene pool through stupidity.

The books make for a giggly, no thought needed read, whatever I may have got wrong through the day, they offer me the glimmer of hope that I'm still not a complete cretin.

Recent press has been up in flurry over people mistaking daffodil bulbs for onions?!
That they come in a box/bag labelled 'daffodil bulbs' should be the clue that they are not indeed 'onions'...
those who don't know their daffs from their onions are in my own humble opinion Darwin Awards nominees.

These 
on the other hand are real Daffodils.

Except the vintage chocolate box that I bring out about now to remind me that Spring is just around the corner and the hyacinth bulbs!


Happy Almost Spring Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by...I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking the time.
I am sorry about having to ask you to prove you're not a robot but for some reason I am having a LOT of spam nowadays {and we're not talking fritters!}
Nicky
x