Friday 5 July 2013

Painted Chairs...

I decided after all to stick with the original bright turquoise for the other chairs.  
Halfway there they looked like this

and now they're looking like this

I don't like them now!  It's all a bit too samey, samey and I deffo want the other Ercol in this shade...so I've left them un-waxed and as soon as we get a sunny day I'll re-paint them, going for a very, very almost white shade of this ^

The curtains had a wash, to brighten and freshen. I'd like to replace them as they are not what I'd like anymore but they are fully functional, VERY practical and will do for now!   
{They were also a real sod to get down so can stay there for a bit longer.}

Enough distraction...I need to crack on with finishing the tidy up of the lounge!

1 comment:

  1. It is all coming along very nicely indeed - love the colour paint but the great thing is that you can indeed repaint whenever the urge strikes (I have been know to do that once or twice)

    Sun's up!
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by...I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking the time.
I am sorry about having to ask you to prove you're not a robot but for some reason I am having a LOT of spam nowadays {and we're not talking fritters!}
Nicky
x