Tuesday 9 July 2013

Let crochet Commence...

!!*Oh Yeah*!!
I had a lovely little box of goodness delivered this morning...

Red Clogs? ^^
Purple Yarn? ^^
Looking good so far....but it gets better

^^ This ^^
could just be the softest thing ever!

So what else was in this little box?
Well patterns, yarns, hooks and needles...
everything to see me through camp.
No tinternet shopping, no trekking to local shops, all here in one lovely package


I'm looking forward to using the cotton yarn

 It feels soft but not flakey and I love, love, love the colours together

Thanks Kat, see you around the virtual camp fire with toasted marsh mallows.



Nicky
x


6 comments:

  1. I am sorry that my handwriting is so terrible! I actually wanted to ask Kev to write all the notes in case anyone showed the cards!! Ack!!

    (and so glad you are on board and liked it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was impressed that you managed to A. find a pen and B. keep the kiddos away from the card!
      Nicky
      x

      Delete
  2. I didn't order a kit, but plan on doing the camp with the things I already have. But after seeing the great things that came in the kit the beautiful colors of the yarns and they look sooo soft! Im kicking myself for not doing so. I'm sure you are going to have a great time crocheting. =)

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could have and should have used up leftovers but Im pretty glad I didn't!
      I think we're ALL going to enjoy the Crochet Camp :)
      Nicky
      x

      Delete
  3. I order one too, after reading this, this morning. Can't wait to get started. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I don't think you'll be disappointed, can't wait to see everyone's progress over on the facebook group!
      Nicky
      x

      Delete

Thanks for popping by...I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking the time.
I am sorry about having to ask you to prove you're not a robot but for some reason I am having a LOT of spam nowadays {and we're not talking fritters!}
Nicky
x