Wednesday 3 July 2013

In My Garden this week...

1st July 2013
following on from a similar thread over at the Soulemama blog...
{only she shows real progress of her lovely little farm}

The last time I took a photo it looked like this

Today it's looking like this

It doesn't look a great deal different I'll admit but there's 200lts of top soil {8 large bags to me} and a box of grass seed added to the mix.  
Im not expecting amazing results, I am hoping of course but certainly not expecting!  
I think given the state of it and my budget I will be happy to not twist my ankle when walking over it and to see a bit more green than brown.  

1 comment:

  1. You should see my garden! I'm calling it a wildlife garden and going with the flow this summer, but I'm not sure my neighbours are impressed!
    I love your picket fence to fence in the chooks, I've been planning something similar to fence off the bottom half of my garden, just haven't yet got around to it. Honestly I'm so overwhelmed with all the "stuff" lately, I'm not sure I ever will. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by...I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking the time.
I am sorry about having to ask you to prove you're not a robot but for some reason I am having a LOT of spam nowadays {and we're not talking fritters!}
Nicky
x