Thursday 28 July 2011

Day 4 of the Holidays...

and Day 1 of Summer Camp
RV was reluctant to go, but went 
Loopy was so keen she actually forgot to wave cheerio let alone give her mama a kiss

Took the opportunity to pop into town with Lolly to sort a few bits out, just Lolly, mama and Fonzy
It felt very strange not having or needing 2 extra pairs of eyes to see where the others were.

We're picking my niece up from the coach stop today so they have been save a 2hour round trip in the car

Fonzy has had his nap delayed so he will nap in the car and only be aware of the return trip - a bit too hopeful    that he'll sleep for 2hours!

No crafting today to report, I did pick up the crochet last night, Im working on a Granny square blanket but not feeling the love for it so its taking a little bit longer than it should.  I may just pop it in the bag and start on a blanket for our bed for the winter...

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by...I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking the time.
I am sorry about having to ask you to prove you're not a robot but for some reason I am having a LOT of spam nowadays {and we're not talking fritters!}
Nicky
x