Thursday 4 December 2014

It Seems I Just Can't Keep Away...

Perhaps I just needed a break?
But
I'm missing this old blog...I've missed out on keeping hold of all those memories...

So here I am, back again.

Today {2nd Dec} our lovely Loopy was 9.  
She is such a love.
Totally Nuts, a real fruit Loop, our little Loopy.

She has a bit of a thing for many things, but at the moment she is loving My Little Pony!


A pretty table was laid and waiting for when she got back from school


A mess up at the patisserie meant she didn't get the cake we ordered but they sorted it by giving her a second cake!


Pink straws, pink plates and pink lemonade



All shared with a loving family and a little friend from school.

And Happy Birthday sung in warbling opera voices by all of us was something else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by...I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking the time.
I am sorry about having to ask you to prove you're not a robot but for some reason I am having a LOT of spam nowadays {and we're not talking fritters!}
Nicky
x