Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014...

I've been enjoying the 2013 recap posts this past couple of days.


Snuggled on the sofa, listening to the wind and rain clatter down, it's been lovely to see how busy everyone has been...and the photo's are simply candy for the eyes as well as the crafty soul!

But I've made a choice to not look back, to not recap.

Instead I'm putting my head down and ploughing firmly into 2014.

To my family, I love you more today than yesterday and I'm looking forward to loving you all more tomorow!
...But you should by now all know this...

To my sister and niece I love you both as much as I love my own.  There will be tough times this year, but know that I am here I am there with you.
...I don't think I need to say this but I do need you to hear it...

To Gran, you would be so very proud of this family of mine.
...I try to do you proud as often as I can...

To myself, get a grip.  
Stop wishing things could be as they once were, they're not and never will be again but what you do have is what you have. 

To any passing through this little blog...I wish you all the best for 2014

***



4 comments:

  1. Hi Nicky, I hope 2014 is a wonderful year for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nicky
    This is a poignant post. Keep looking forward, keep forging ahead, keep positive and keep going.
    All the best coming your way in 2014
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by...I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking the time.
I am sorry about having to ask you to prove you're not a robot but for some reason I am having a LOT of spam nowadays {and we're not talking fritters!}
Nicky
x