Saturday 21 September 2013

Very nearly almost there...

It has been a long old summer, almost completely entirely enjoyable!  I have a whole post waiting for photo's to 'show n tell'

...but...

my faithful little netbook took a tumble from the top shelf of the bookcase and literally fell to pieces
and ALL my photos were stored on it.

So we are well, we are happy but we have nothing to show for it and I know that there are only so many posts you can read minus pictures before boredom sets in!

I am so proud of my lil man who started big school this year...
Of my Lolly who got 2 A's in her early GCSE's {History and RS}...
and RV who sat his 11+, did his best and took it all in his stride

To be honest Im proud as punch of them all every single day.

My little battered netbook will hopefully {fingers crossed} be home at the end of the month, if they can 'save' it again.  
Maybe it's like a cat with 9 lives?
So till then...


1 comment:

  1. How frustrating! Fingers crossed for the net book and the photos. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by...I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking the time.
I am sorry about having to ask you to prove you're not a robot but for some reason I am having a LOT of spam nowadays {and we're not talking fritters!}
Nicky
x