Wednesday 24 July 2013

Staycationing...

Tomorrow my little rabble finish school!

I am on the whole looking forward to the holidays, although it will be the first in loooong time that we've been without the car.

Today, Tuesday, I sit typing this listening to the thunder in the distance and the welcome pitter patter of rain here...I am actually hoping it stays so I can do the nursery run without melting into the pavement!

A BIG school year ahead of us when we return in September, lil man starts big school, RV goes into his last year of primary school and sits his 11+.

BUT first we have the summer holidays


Normal service will be resumed after!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful summer break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just calling in to see that all is well in your world
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by...I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking the time.
I am sorry about having to ask you to prove you're not a robot but for some reason I am having a LOT of spam nowadays {and we're not talking fritters!}
Nicky
x