Tuesday 5 July 2011

Long, hot and sunny...

That would be how I sum up the days recently!  Early trips out to do errands and/or the park, followed by lazy lunches and a paddle in the pool.

We had to drop the car off to the garage yesterday and had a wander to the park, which has a new pirate ship climbing activity.  We had the park all to ourselves - one of the perks of home-edding I guess.
Needless to say they tried every  route over and around it!








We took a walk over to the open air swimming pool which has opened for the summer season and took a look around.  I think we'll get membership, we would have to go twice a week to justify the cost, easy on these hot days but if we have a cold wash out for the summer it will be a waste.  I put it to the vote and they decided to do it, so we'll see....Car is off the road till this Friday at the earliest so if we still have fair weather next week we'll be donning our goggles.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by...I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking the time.
I am sorry about having to ask you to prove you're not a robot but for some reason I am having a LOT of spam nowadays {and we're not talking fritters!}
Nicky
x